Saturday, October 25, 2014

A walk in good light.

South Lighthouse
 The late afternoon light was looking good outside, seeing I had no guest an usually stuck in the kitchen preparing dinner at this time of day I decided to go for a walk with my camera. It was lovely, even though it was quite windy I stayed out until after sunset.


Looking west to the Atlantic



Auld Haa House


The Fair Isle Community



Skaddan Pool



Da Keel & Skerries




Love on the rocks...



A sunset is something that is best shared... so tonight I share it on my blog...

In the 2 hours I spent walking around from the Auld Haa to the South Lighthouse and back...
 I did not see another soul.



Oh yeah, there was a Grey Cheeked Thrush this morning...
A rare North American bird blown over in the recent gale.

4 comments: